The protection of your personal data is important to us, that is why Phoenix Biomedical Products S.L, has adopted a policy for the protection of personal data. We collect and process your personal data in relation to our activities. The purpose of this Data Protection Notice is to let you know what personal information we collect, the reasons why we use and share it, how long we keep it, what are your rights and how you can exercise it. In some cases, when necessary, we will provide you with additional information about the processing of your personal data, such as when requesting a specific product or service.
(1) WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE TREAT?
We collect and process your personal data with the aim of achieving a high level of personalization of the products and services we offer you. We may collect various types of personal information about you, depending on whether you are:
A user accessing our web pages:
- identification data (for example, name, company, and IP address);
- contact information (for example, mailing address and email address, telephone numbers);
- data of your interactions with us: contact reports, our applications and emails.
We never solicit personal data related to your racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union affiliation, genetic data, data related to your sexual orientation or data related to convictions and criminal offenses (criminal record data) unless that is due to a legal obligation.
(2) SPECIFIC CASES OF TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA, INCLUDING TREATMENTS IN AN INDIRECT WAY
In certain circumstances, we can collect and process the personal data of people with whom we have, we could have, or have had, a direct relationship, such as:
- potential or existing customers; or
- Attendees to events related to our activity
(3) WHY AND WITH WHAT LEGITIMATION DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
a) Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations; we can treat your personal information to comply with various legal and regulatory obligations, including, Execution of a contract (commercial) Legal obligation (Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16 and other complementary regulations, Commercial Code)
b) Execution of a contract; we treat your personal information to celebrate and execute our contracts, including the following purposes:
- information about our products and services;
- help you and respond to your requests
- evaluate if we can offer you a product or service and under what conditions;
- provide electronic products or services to our corporate clients of which you are an employee, a shareholder, a beneficiary or a client.
c) Legitimate interest; we treat your personal data in order to market our products or services, including:
- customize our offer of products and services for you or the entity that represents
- improving the quality of our banking, financial or insurance products or services;
- advertise products or services that match your circumstances and profile, performing activities such as:
- segmentation of our potential clients and current clients; if we need to carry out additional treatment for purposes other than those listed in section 3, we will inform you and, where appropriate, obtain your consent to perform such treatment.
(4) WITH WHOM ARE WE SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To fulfill the aforementioned purposes, we only share your personal data with:
- Service providers that perform services on our behalf;
- Judicial authorities, state agencies or public agencies
(5) INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
In the case of international transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA), the European Commission has recognized that certain non-EEA countries provide an adequate level of data protection, so their data will be transferred with the appropriate guarantees offered by this legitimizing basis for the treatment of your information. In the case of transfers to non-EEA countries, whose level of protection has not been recognized by the European Commission, we will resort to other legitimating bases established by the General Data Protection Regulation) or to apply the contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. the European Commission to guarantee the protection of your personal data.
(6) HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep your personal data during: (i) the period established by law; or (ii) the period necessary for us to comply with our obligations. The majority of the personal data collected in relation to a specific client is maintained during the term of the contractual relationship with said client the fiscal period established after the end of the contractual relationship or as required by applicable law.
(7) WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
Depending on the data protection laws that apply, you have certain rights with respect to your personal data. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, you can exercise the following rights:
- Access: you can obtain information related to the processing of your personal data and a copy of such personal data.
- Rectify: if you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that such personal data be modified.
- Cancel: may require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
- Limit: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Oppose: can object to the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including the creation of profiles related to that activity.
- Withdraw your consent: when you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- To the portability of the data: when it is legally and technically possible, you have the right to be returned the personal data you have provided or, when technically possible, to a third party.
If you need more information, or if you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please send a letter or email to the address set out in Section (9). Please include a copy of your National Identity Document so we can check your identity. In accordance with the applicable regulations, in addition to the previous rights, you also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection control authority of your country.
(8) HOW CAN YOU FOLLOW THE CHANGES THAT ARE PRODUCED IN THIS DATA PROTECTION NOTICE?
In a world of constant technological changes, we may have to periodically update this Notice of Data Protection. We invite you to periodically check the latest version of this notice. Likewise, we will inform you of any significant change through our website or through our usual communication channels.
(9) HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, about this Data Protection Policy, or if you would like a copy of it in your language, please contact us.
Also, for any questions you may have, as well as to exercise your rights, please send a request: email@example.com