PETRI DISHES Specialties
100x15mm STAR™DISH "Semi-Nesting ALPINE" Full Size Petri Dishes
- Has an exact dimension of 100mm in diameter and 15mm in height, versus nominal 100x15mm Petri dishes which are about 92mm in diameter.
- Ideal when a larger surface is required for culture and for antibiotic's sensitivity discs.
PRODUCT No. 356
100x15mm FULL SIZE "Semi-stacking" with 4 vents
Packaging: 264 / case (12 sleeves)
Dim. (CM): 44x31x34
Weight (KG): 3.2
100x15mm Square Petri Dishes with 13mm Grid
- Features a 13 mm grid marked in both directions.
- Suitable for bacteriological typing, probe assays, colony counts, susceptibility testing or any research and bacterial culture work requiring a large surface area.
PRODUCT No. 050
100x15mm Square Petri Dish with 13mm Grid
Packaging: 300 / case (15 sleeves)
Dim. (CM): 57x38x39
Weight (KG): 9.7
55x15mm ContactClik™ DUAL-USE Locking
- With its unique design, these dishes can be easily locked and reopened. No orientation required.
- Used for testing bioburden counts on working surfaces.
- The "domed" surface and exclusive media gripping tabs, help the media to stick to the dish, reducing drop-off.
- A special double ring around the outside of the dish helps prevent fingers from touching the media, thus reducing the possibilities of contamination.
PRODUCT No. 116
55x15mm ContactClik™ Plates "Domed Base", Dual Use Locking
Packaging: 600 / case (30 sleeves)
Dim. (CM): 41x35x27
Weight (KG): 6.0
47x12mm AQUA PLATE™
- The AQUA PLATE™ is ideal for membrane filtration techniques.
- It accommodates a 47mm round membrane filter used for a variety of water testing, and is best for field sample collection.
- The AQUA PLATE™ is leak-proof.
PRODUCT No. 352
47x12mm Aqua Plate™ (Leak-Proof, Easy-Grip), without vents
Packaging: 750 / case (30 sleeves)
Dim. (CM): 36x30x31
Weight (KG): 3.6